Exchanges & Returns
Exchanging or returning an item couldn’t be easier. Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.
You have 28 days from receiving your order to:
• Create your exchange or return in your CARO WILSON account
• Book your complimentary collection
• Send your purchase back to us
Items must be returned to us unused with all CARO WILSON tags and designer labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to you.
As soon as you’ve decided you’d like to exchange or return, let us know. You have 28 days from the date you received your order to follow the below steps:
• Sign in to your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return.
• Click on the "CREATE EXCHANGE/RETURN" button and choose the reason for return. If you’d like an exchange, select your preferred size.
• Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. We’ll then send you an email with your return instructions.
• Sign the returns proforma invoice included in the box with your order. Make sure you leave your package open so the contents can be checked.
• Arrange your free collection with the courier who delivered your purchase:
To return with UPS, drop off your purchase at your local UPS store or call +1 800 8237459 book a collection.
For returns with DHL, you can book your collection online by clicking the link provided in our returns email. After making sure your country/region is correct in the top-right hand corner of the page, enter your 10-digit waybill number. This is located under the barcode of your printed returns label. Review your details and select a convenient day and time for DHL to collect your parcel.
You can also book by phone by visiting dhl.com and selecting your country to find the relevant telephone number. Remember to quote our account number found in the returns email.
Receiving a Refund
You can choose to receive your refund either as store credit to your CARO WILSON account or back to the original payment method.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the US or Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the US and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through CARO WILSON. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau or by hiring a customs broker.
Customers ordering from Australia will receive a refund of duties and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
These exquisite pieces must be returned to us unworn with the presentation box, protective packaging and any CARO WILSON cards or tags included.